Provided education with inspirational buildings built with British natural stone.
The construction of educational buildings should be diverting and appropriate to the wider surrounding. Overall the building should have a good degree of functionality, and design, underpinned by the use of British natural, sustainable building materials in their construction.
British natural stone is the ideal construction material - enhancing the design scope for both traditional building styles and also contemporary modern builds. View stone types and colours / View products
Subtle and Understated – Creative and Exciting: however you wish to interpret learning centers, the longevity of British natural stone buildings provides new build education facilities with robust structure, through to sleek streamlined elevations:
- Buildings built for successive generations of students
- Character that enhances an area and sits comfortably within its surroundings
- Great natural colour pallet
- Sustainability into the design features
- Quality building material - built to withstand everyday use
- Easy maintained façade
Our specification Consultants can provide guidance on stone types, products and construction specific to your project – from concept right through to delivery to site.